now playing : The Corrs -Runaway
It's been really hectic these past few weeks.
I was so exhausted that I almost give up towards the end. But hey, that's not the right way to do it.
Buat sampai habis, sampai terdaya, baru lah tawakal, and not giving up.
I can't believe how fast time flies.
Tengok-tengok dah tinggal one paper. Tahun depan, probably by this time, dah sibuk-sibuk nak tinggalkan uni life.
I dunno if it just me, but I hate it when the exam weeks coming to an end. Sebab everyone will be heading home, figuring out what to do on semester break....
Rasa macam ...sedih. Haha
Not for long, I only have a week of rest before going to Latihan Industri.
After 7 weeks, then, I'll have a real looong holiday.
Cool huh?
Thought of doing something nanti untuk cuti yang sangat panjang.
Can;t believe that I'm going to be a final year student. Soon.
Cepat sangat rasanya!
For those who just started your study leave, selamatlah setadi.
Yang baru nak start exam, all the best.
Kepada yang dah habis paper, happy holiday.
To dear friends,
Selamat menempuh LI nanti ye? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment