Friday, November 19, 2010

Update.

Call me nerd, lazybum or whatever you like.
I haven't been like this for a really long time, maybe since last book by Faisal Tehrani, Bahlut kalau tak silap.
Jodi Picoult's House Rules captivates me.
I haven't been doing much work in this house since I got back on last Monday. All I do is sleep, TV, korean drama and read the novel.
and keep having the thought about the intervensi program which will be held on next Sunday.

there's one thing that i really worry about.
I keep on eating, eating and eating. and there is no slight of chance of me doing any moderate physical activity.
This could be PMS ,I guess.
Gemuklah gamaknya.

Raya Aidil Adha was okay. ayam goreng berempah, daging, kuah kacang. This is the time when I can have my kuah kacang and SUP!( other than Raya Aidilfitri)
But then again, it's not about the food.
Yang penting, apa tujuan kita meraikan Hari Raya Aidil Adha.


Selamat hari raya AidilAdha,
Sejauh manakah pengorbanan yang telah anda lakukan?

p/s: sorry lah jarang update. sebab takde mood and tak tahu nak post apa.
so, I'll only update whenever I feel like to, not because I have to.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

faisal tehrani?suke jugak..ingat lagi dulu sanggup kumpul duit sikit2 demi nak beli Tunggu teduh dulu..huu..best n berbaloi..n cerita ttg nyah mulya..combat..best jugak..=)