Saturday, November 6, 2010

Updates.

Update tentang diri sendiri.
Okay.
Today: I had fun with Nurul, went to Kak Syaz's wedding at Bandar Enstek,Nilai.Oh yeah, having big brother and sister, is really cool. Sebab all expenses ditanggung beres. Am I not the luckiest person on earth? haha.

Last Monday : I'm done with 5 papers that nearly killed me. But i am still alive for the next and last paper, which happens to be on next thursday. Oh c'mon, exam won't kill you at all!

Last two weeks: I got myself with a new mobile phone. Using my own money and it is white (the colour that i always wanted to have)

Next 2 weeks : By this time, I might be done with PP project.and that's when I can really watch tv and read novels. Can;t wait for that!


Tak sabar!

2 comments:

ubabe said...

tunjuk gmbr hemfom

memyself said...

haha.tak pelah beba.
ko google je nokia x3-02