I don't go for brands, as always, not into Prada, Guess, DKNY or whatever it is. Which is why, I don't go all excited bila kawan dan kakak saya seronok menunjukkan barang-barang branded mereka.(however, i'm happy for them) But, I'm not against branded stuff either. Even if I was offered a free gorgeous Debenhams' blouse, of course, I'll grab it immediately.
I do believe that brand goes along with quality.
If I have all the money in the world, of course I would never hesitate to go and look for brands.
But in my case, unfortunately, I don't have the ka-ching.
and I choose simplicity, which I think works incredibly well with me.
For those who know me, they would understand how do I look normally outside, even when I hang out with dear friends at Pavi or KLCC.
I'm the girl without make up, no eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow or whatsoever.
I don't fancy all the girly stuff like bangles, necklaces, rings.
I'm still using the worn-out MOMOE handbag which I bought three years ago.
As long as I look okay(accordingly)and I feel okay,
that's just OKAY for me.
after all, Islam itu sendiri bersederhana kan?
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment