Nombor-nombor tu tak menentukan apa-apa.
Huruf-huruf tu tak juga menentukan apa-apa.
They're nothing?
Not really, they are something.
and I will start to realize about how REALLY important and crucial is those numbers to my life.
When I start looking for a job
bila saya mula fikir kenapa saya bukan Kar Hau/Nutri atau pun Siew Fen/Nutri.
Just exactly how I felt when I was applying for university. Kenapa la result tak macam tu, tak macam ni. Kan senang semua boleh pilih.
Haha.
Tapi, bila fikir balik, bukannya saya tak mencuba, tak berusaha.
In fact, I did, give everything that I could. So that I have no regrets.
But they are not everything.
That my whole life depends only on it and nothing else matters.
Somehow, I know my life could be really hard when the day comes.
When the day comes, I know I'll be in huge mess.
Walaupun sekarang saya selalu berlagak cool dan optimis tak kira bila apa-apa berlaku. Saya tahu nanti saya akan jadi sangat gelabah dan mengalami heart palpitation, tachycardia, u name it.
But deep down inside,
I know, He has his plan ready for me.
and I don't have to worry and thinking about that day.
Until that day finally arrives.
So, I just have to carry on.
When the ride gets rough, I have to carry on.
Life goes on.
"So I try to hard to keep the rhythm of a train
Rolling right along
When the ride gets rough you got to carry on"
dan saya menjadi tenang kembali.
Sebab saya percaya akan ketentuan Dia. :)
and this song really fits this situation :
Some days I feel like crying
It don't matter if it's rain or shine
I feel like my heart was broken
At least a million times
Some days I wake up dreaming
Feels like I've never even woke
I answer life's big questions
As if it's one big joke
Maybe it's too soon to be sure
But I really do believe that someday
We're gonna have it all
So I try to hard to keep the rhythm of a train
Rolling right along
When the ride gets rough you got to carry on
Carry on
Some days I feel like singing
I sit back and just groove the day away
Maybe pick up a guitar
And play what I want to play
Maybe it's too soon to be sure
But I really do believe that someday
We're gonna have it all
So I try to hard to keep the rhythm of a train
Rolling right along
When the ride gets rough you got to carry on
Carry on
Today I feel like laughing
Seems to be no reason at all
And if the world stops spinning
I'm not afraid to fall
-Jeremy Kay, Have it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment