![]() |
| Sekitar Mei. Uji resepi, that's what we did most of the time during LI. |
![]() |
| Pantauan tata etika barangan bayi, Mid Valley. Macam penguatkuasa dah, haha. |
![]() |
| Found a new place where I can grab nice sushi at affordable price. Not much, but can be considered as an alternative for Sushi King if you are broke like me. *thanks to Sau Jing* |
![]() |
| Another uji rasa resepi, a healthy dessert, I forgot what we named it. Definitely not Sago Sister. |
![]() |
| Cute newborn baby, she's probably 1 months old now, I guess. Masa jumpa, dia baru lahir , 2 jam. |
![]() |
| Teaching diabetic patients the right portions of carb that they can consume. Fun and practical! |
![]() |
| Found a great place for jogging. Haven't been there for a while now. |
These pictures were taken around May-June-July, during my disappearance. I don't do wordless wednesday. I upload pictures whenever I want to.
p/s :Oh, friends ,
Ramadhan is coming, soon.
:)







No comments:
Post a Comment