Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Take home message

Now Playing -Hujan lebat di Pinggiran Putra

'Kenapa semua point yang buruk-buruk je??'

Well, sometimes, I need to know what are my weaknesses. For me to become better.
Today is the day of me recognizing my own mistakes, my own bad attitudes or simply the part of being me that is not right, not at the right place and not at the right time.

Untuk rendahkan diri serendah-rendahnya, dan menerima bulat-bulat kelemahan diri sendiri, i'll give credit to myself.
It's not easy to acknowledge my own mistake and admit it.
To lower down my ego, and finally admit that, 'Yes, it is my fault, my own mistake, and I should not point fingers to anyone else but me'.

I know that I know what I have to do. What I'm going to do. And stop asking questions like ' What's the point, and what if'' for every single thing that I am going to do. Because sometimes there's no need for a reason to do something. You just do what you have to do.


Fear.Conquer.Acknowledge.Strength. Resentment.Stop.


Lost appetite, depression, or sleep deprived?
Well, you have what my friend would call  as 'Withdrawal syndrome". Please consult her. She will heal you in no time.

*Thanks,really, and yes,I heart you*

No comments: