Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Babbling part 15 : Semua orang lain-lain

Honestly, I was not intimidated by their looks, great suits, the 'Wall Street' looks. Fine, nampak intelligent semua, cakap berhabuk, and nampak superior than anyone else. But hey,have you actually seen the real world?

These people are great, yes, they come up with ideas, great stands, opinions, and they may be our leaders in the future. And yes, we need these kind of people to rule our country.

Tapi, pada aku, diorang terlalu idealistik, bukan realistik. And they have seen a better system in a developed country. They have to accept the fact that Malaysia is working on its way to become a developed nation. Malaysia is still a developing country. 

But then, bak kata Nurul, it's great to have someone to blame.Kalau masa sekolah, we hate prefects, sedangkan they're just doing their job. In this case, it's great to blame the govt. or lebih tepat lagi it's great to blame someone at the top. Pada aku, govt sekarang ada great efforts, all these lined up transformation programs, memang lah bagus. But at the same time, mesti ada flaws here and there right? So, here comes the opposition party yang akan point out salah kerajaan. But then, kalau tak ada pihak yang tegur, pihak yang satu lagi tak akan improve kan?So, keterbukaan itu sangat penting, for both sides.

Jadi, fine lah kan, awak pandai, intelligent, analytical and critical thinking, but if you are not ready to listen and you only want yourself to be heard, that is very selfish, tak ke?

But hey, I'm glad I went there. No regrets at all.



'You need to listen if you want yourself to be heard, that is an effective two-way communication.'

2 comments:

nadiakivie said...

Hello. I agree with you on that matter. idealistic but not realistic. and about system they are in are yes better but we have to help ours to get there not blaming and blaming and blaming.

*I went to that msls thing with you. Thank God i did.

ps : i dislike wallstreet. Kg bharu is much better.

memyself said...

ps: me too! I fit well in Kampung Bharu! :)