Saturday, February 18, 2012

Earl Gray, Rain and Collide.

It's raining cats and dogs here in KL.

And here I am. Sitting in my own room, next to the window, typing out this post, while listening to my favorite Howie Day, Collide. With a mug of hot tea on the table.

This is nice. The feeling is nice.

I know I won't have the privilege to sit down and relax for the next couples of months. I was officially murdered by deadlines last night after I received an email containing my timetable for final semester of my undergrad study. I kept telling myself that I can make it, but only God knows how nerve wracking it is to know that I am sooo left behind compared to my friends who at least at 40-50% upon completing their thesis.

Not blaming anyone but only myself. Things got out of control and didn't go according to plan. And I can't find any reason to justify my situation right now.

Now, I'm trying so hard to keep telling myself that I can do this. Being positive is the least I can do for now.
Though I only have 20% left for optimism.

Shoot.

Seriously,shoot.






So, today, all I want to do is to live in this moment. Enjoying my tea, delay and forget all my worries for a while. At least until Monday.

Pray for me. Aku nak grad jugak weyhhhhh!











No comments: