No matter how good your feelings were at beginning of the day, you can never tell they could actually turn 360 degrees as the day come to an end.
This thing called fate.You just can never tell.You just don't know.
I had a bad day. Tired. Migrain. Excruciating pain due to really really bad traffic. With my awful sense of direction that caused my mom and I got lost until KJ and PJ. We were running out of fuel, tinggal separuh senggat je and we're exhausted, physically and mentally. Mak was fasting and I missed my lunch. We were meant to go to Putrajaya. We got off from Segambut around 5 something and we arrived safely with huuuuuge relief at Putrajaya around 8.15 pm.
Man. It was bad.
When I was stuck in the traffic, all I can think of is that, 'Ada hikmah ni, ada hikmah ni, Sabar. SABAR.'
and Mak lagi lah, tak henti-henti istighfar panjang-panjang.
Lesson learned,
Kalau Tuhan nak bagi tu, memang dapat lah. Kalau Dia tak nak bagi, memang tak kan dapatlah walaupun the chance was right in front of your eyes ke, kerja macam nak gila ke. Memang tak la.
No comments:
Post a Comment