Saturday, February 26, 2011

A grownup is a child with layers on

The picture that I'm having right now is freaking me out.
Picture of what I'm becoming to be.
Which is, an adult.

How much differences would it make when I'm no longer a teenager.
How big the responsibilities that I'm going to carry on my shoulder as an adult.
The differences, the distances that would slowly take place, among friends whom I deeply in love with.

Soon, real soon, my life is no longer revolves around me and my friends,
Soon, I'll be on my own, pursuing what I've always wanted to be.
and none of my besties will be around, laughing, sharing, shedding tears,gossiping and doing silly things together.

And life will be so much different from now.



Growing up is never easy. You hold on to things that were. You wonder what's to come. But that night, I think we knew it was time to let go of what had been, and look ahead to what would be. Other days. New days. Days to come. The thing is, we didn't have to hate each other for getting older. We just had to forgive ourselves... for growing up.




and dear friends,
I shall be ready till the day come.
the day when I'm going to miss you guys damn much.



though I already did :(

No comments: